Freitag, 28. Juni 2013

Holidays :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Finally my holidays started and I used the first week just to relax.

Well, firstly I needed to recover from the trip our class made to Brussels. It was really nice and I really liked Brussels, but still it was hard because it was way to hot for my liking and me had not much time to explore the city :( Some impressions:



Also I decided that my hair definetely needed some new colour (the purple didn't look good anymore) so i went to the hair dresser and they coloured it black (yey, after three years again xD)

I definetely love the colour ♥♥♥
Today I met some friends in the Japanese garden in hamburg and we made a CMV (cosplay music video) for Evanescence's Snow White Queen (can't wait till it's online :)) Tomorrow I'm there again for a photoshoot wearing my Kushina and Temari Cosplay :3

So that's it till now
TenshiSama


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen