Dienstag, 4. März 2014

January+February


Hei, hopefully some people still read my blog, even though I don't update as often as I want to ^^

My time now is really busy, I only have 6 weeks of school left anf then I will write my Final exams. Somehow this makes me both- happy and sad. Happy because now the rest of my life starts, sad because I will miss some people from school and also I don't know what I will do after school.. ( i want to study, but I don't know whether I get a place this year. Maybe I can go abroad, but I don't know whether I could leave my boyfriend for so long)

Well but still here is a little update about the last two months:

 My favourite jewelery store finally also opened a shop right in the city of Hamburg :D They have everything you want: necklaces, bracelets, piercings, hair stuff, etc. And it's also in so many different styles, like lolita, goth or just normal ^^ I f you ever come to Hamburg, you have to go shopping there! ;D



  


This is a place I love to go everytime I'm near the Landungsbrücken. It's called Hampurin Merimieskirkko. If you like Finland, you will like it there, you can buy finnish sweets and also some alcohol ;)                                                               
                                                Website: Hampurin Merimieskirkko       





These little stones are called 'Stolpersteine' you can find them everywhere around Hamburg. They are put to places where the last whereabouts of some Jews where, before they were deported. I think it is really important to keep in mind, what happened in Germany, and so it was really interesting making an alternative city trip with my class. We learned about places where the Nazis commited their cruel crimes and also about places where Jews had had shops before 1933. So if you visit Hampurg someday, pay attention to the the streets, maybe you will also discover some 'Stolpersteine'


Now to a less serious topic, outfits I wore: 

Our local goth store had sale, so I bought a pair of cyberlocks (10€)
The corset and skirt I bought at Colours in Lübeck shortly before they closed (about 40€ for both)
The shoes I got online from darkages.de, they are Demonia Swing 815 (about 100€)
I wanted to wear this outfit for 'Schwarze Nacht' (a gothic party in Hamburg) but I fell asleep and missed it xD


Carnival is only celebrated in more southern parts of Germany (like Cologne or Düsseldorf), but at our schools we had something called 'Crazy Days'. We get a topic for a Day and everyone can dress up. On Thursday we had a colour for every grade (boring), but I wasn't at school that day. 
On Friday the topic was Harry Potter and I decided to use my long blonde wig and go as Fleur Delacour (I even have the wand :3)
But of course, I was the only one with a costume (my school is so boring :S)

This bus I found at Hamburg Altona, it is sooooooooo cool :3 (Unfortunately I had to take another one)


 These are some pictures I took on valentines day, when my boyfriend and me went out for a walk. It's near his house, the beach is called Övelgönne.


The last picture for today. My MisaMisa hairstyle. I watched Death Note with my boyfriend and I really like Misa :3

2 Kommentare:

  1. Arg, you school is so boring! I I would be there, I would definetly cosplayed! As Draco Malfoy! Or wait, no, I don't have platina hair anymore. Well, someone else still.

    Ahaha, you didn't tell that you fell asleep and miss those goth parties :D Haha, hope there is going to be new ones!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Somehow most of the people didn't even know that Friday was also Crazy Day :(

      Well, there is one small every Wednesday and a big one every first Friday of the month :3

      Löschen